Thursday, September 29, 2011

^V^ Fund managers scared of Samgoss ? fund managers oso reading my blog arh ? why alex lu lu ? WHY THEY SCARED OF ME ? ^V^



^V^

Wowww ! OMG ! I just came across this > Fund managers reading my blog n oso fund managers r afraid of me ! >

***
alex lu lu said...
Hi FrankKer

I don't get upset by what Sam wrote. However, I feel that someone should stand up to him.

Two of my colleagues and a fund manager friend have spoken to me about starting a blog. All three of them have back out because they are worried that their blog might not be up to the mark & they might be criticized by others. I told them to ignore criticism & just do it. They told me that Samgang attacked me incessantly. They are worried that they might be a target of similar attack.

***

Read d above or see d attachment , alex lu lu asked his buddies ( fund managers )not 2 be afraid of me !^_- Ha ha

What d heck is this ? y so scared of me lu lu ? u tells d world that samgang blog is a rubbish blog , nothing 2 learn nothing 2 read from my blog, all rubbish...if what u said r all true , then y yr fund managers so scared of me ?

If I am talking rubbish like u said, how on earth I could get so many "FUND MANAGERS " scared of me ?

2 answers >

ONE > U r telling lie, I am not a rubbish blogger but a CAPABLE blogger ^_-

TWO > yr friends r not FUND MANAGERS but |FUN manager" like darlie singh ^_- LOL

2 lu lu, of coz u dont get upset by sam wrote but u get " EXTREMELY FRUS " by what sam wrote ! LOL !


alex lu lu said >

"With technical analysis, you can gauge the strength of the market & how far a security or commodity could rise."

***
Wowww ! fantastic statement made by lu lu , LOL! well...b4 u agree with him , let look at his superb ta's picks as below >

alex called to buy citi @ 4.80 now is only 2.80 >

http://takadaakal.blogspot.com/2011/06/v-citi-455-now-how-alex-lu-lu-cut-loss.html

alex called to buy Muhibah @ 1.88 , now is only 0.90 >

http://samgang.blogspot.com/2011/06/vta-tak-ada-akal-blog-created-4-all-ta.html

See ? how good ta can be ? LOL

lu lu ooooo lu lu , pass my message 2 yr fund manager friends , tell them > as long as they r not blogging about tak ada akal method , I will not attack them ! LOL ^_-

No comments:

Post a Comment