Tuesday, September 6, 2011

^V^ Clash of d titan ! FA vs tak ada akal method ( ta ) ! ^V^







^V^
See d attachments , all posted by smart aleck ah chart ! he said tak ada akal method asked him to sell but then horrrr.... read d 5th attachment , he posted that as long as u r holding FA stock 4 long term play y worry about short term dip ? OPPSSS... which is which now ah chart ? HOLD or sell ? here u tell us sell there u posted hold good FA stock 4 long term play ? come on ah chart..make yr stand clear lah... sell or buy ? FA or ta ?? LOL ^_-

k.. second part... he was so damn sure mkt will going south after KLCI breaks below 1,500... but again>>>> he bot in so many stocks during that fall see d second 2nd attachment ) , here he asked ppl not 2 catch d falling knife, there he jumped in n DIE ! ha ha... so smart so smart !

K..come back 2 mine... I hv said it since d first day of mkt crash , I said stay aside n dont catch d falling knife ! I means what I said , took profit on Rahill (http://samgang.blogspot.com/2011/08/v-see-i-told-u-not-2-catch-d-falling.html ) n Epic ( http://samgang.blogspot.com/2011/08/v-selamat-hari-raya-after-ranhill-072.html ) n staying aside after d sales ^_-

Ah chart telling d world that mkt is going south from now , ha ha..he is like telling d world that my mom is a female lah... who doesnt know that ?

As i said it many times, once u see lighting n thunder in sky, u dun need 2 be scientist 2 know that rain is coming soon ! am I not correct ? LOL !

One more stuff mentioned by ah chart , he put there ta vs FA ( LOW PE ) ha ha... this show he knows nut about FA , is FA just about LOW PE ??? is LOW PE = FA ? LOL ^_-

Now u know y I always stressed there : u know low PE doesnt means u understand it, u understand it doesnt means u know how 2 apply it in shares investment !?

Perhaps ah chart could tell us y Uncle SAM bot Genting SP @ 0.48+- which was traded @ negative PE in year 2009 ! http://samltt88.blogspot.com/2010/09/v-real-story-50-lots-of-genting-sp-048.html negative PE wor ? still uncle sam jumped in n buy ? y ? so... is negative PE = FA ? is low PE = FA ? ha ha

U can see how swallow ah chart was ... trying 2 be smart 2 link FA = Low PE !!! LOL ! no wonder he bought Mcorp @ 0.65 lah last traded @ 33cts today ! ... http://samgang.blogspot.com/2011/07/v-ah-sam-fa-vs-ah-chart-ta-wooow-my-i.html

K... ah chart... wanna 2 hv clash of a titan ? well... give u a chance 2 save yr face again... effective from today 5 Sep 2011 , we will monitor yr blog, n u tell us when 2 buy n make gain ! k ? as 4 me ... my private blog members will be d witness 2 compare mine n yours , dont chicken out ok ?

DARE 2 accept my challenge mr ah chart ?

Yah b4 I forget... U said... tak ada akal is yr choice..good ! make sure u pick stock based on ta n not FA ok ? once I see u put d FA figures on yr selected pick, I will presume that u r giving up on yr ta n back 2 my method of FA liaooo.... ^_-

2 all n members in my private blog, u guys be d judge ^_-

Fyi, I met d real dali in oversea , he looks much better than d fake dali , at least
he looks less cinapek than our darlie singh ^_- LOL !

No comments:

Post a Comment