Saturday, June 18, 2011

^V^ Hello Lu lu, is Harta still a buy >5.60 ? how now ? cut loss n run ? ^V^




^V^

Lulu called to buy Harta if price > 5.60 , read this >

Chart 1: Harta's last 16 quarterly results

Valuation

Harta (closed at RM5.53 yesterday) is now trading at a trailing PE of 12 times (based on last 4 quarters' EPS of 47 sen). At this multiple, Harta is deemed undemanding.

Technical Outlook

Harta is still consolidating, with upside capped by the strong horizontal resistance at RM5.60-5.66. However we can see that the MACD indicator has hooked up, which could be signaling a potential re-test of the RM5.60-5.66 level.


Chart 2: Harta's weekly chart as at Nov 9, 2010 (Source: Quickcharts)

Conclusion

Based on good financial performance & undemanding valuation, Harta may be good for long-term investment. However, the stock's upside is capped at RM5.60-5.66. If it can break above that level, Harta could become a good trading BUY.

Posted by Alex Lu at 11/10/2010 08:19:00 AM 10 comments .

**********************************************************

Look at d above historical prices by Harta , high @ 5.63 after lulu's call , based on lulu call 2 buy Harta @ >5.60 , how now ? cut loss n sell ?

Why cut loss ? arent u telling yr fans harta is a buy if she break above 5.60 ? then how now ? sell ???

Hello lulu, do I need 2 tell more ? ^_-

____________________________________________________

Samgoss
samltt88@yahoo.com
118.100.85.130
Submitted on 2010/11/23 at 1:20pm

Back… know what I did yesterday ? ^_- ha ha… just got my new car yestreday ^_- it was awarded by 3 Mr FAs :- Genting sp , Bstead n Sunrise ^_- anyway… I dont feel excited at all cos this is not d biggest gain I hv ever got, 2 those old osk fans , u shld know which r my biggest darlings ^_-? They r ytl-wb n Ijmwb ^_-

2 ta losers, is my new car Merz or BMW ? ^_-.. dont worry baby, it is kancil only..Uncle Sam pokai liaooo , boh lui liaooo n cham liaoooo, happy 2 hear that ? as long as u feel happy , I am happy ^_- ha ha

http://samltt88.blogspot.com/2008/12/v-299returns-in-26-months-is-no-big.html

I am not showing off here , I just wanna 2 let u guys know that FA is nothing but d best !

2 118, yes ! agreed with u on kkk, this guy like 2 show off very much esp when they r leading ! Tan also another bugger whose didnt played with strong determination ! u can see when cai or kido make mistake, they blame themselves but when tan make mistake , he smile !!! see d differences here ?

We can’t blame dato, he played very well oledi , too bad…lin dan is even better at that night !

I wonder how taufik feel now after lin dan captured d asian game title, 4 us esp those who know what is badminton , we know very well Asian game champion is not a major title at all ! d four major titles were Olympic, World Championship , World cup n All Engalnd , where got such thing as Asian Games Champion 2 be listed as major title ??? it is bcos of taufik Jealous on Lin Dan’s success ! Hello taufik, what say u now ? Lin Dan won all liaooo ! how about u ? Where is yr All ENGLAND title ? mana ?

2 Dywin , mail 2 amltt88@gmail.com">samltt88@gmail.com , my technical guy will solve it 4 u .

2 JASON>> NOT A BAD BUY ^_-

2 coolstock, suncity wa has gone up quite alot liaooo, not my style 2 chase ^_-

2 Sharity fun , of coz it is a good catch , but dont buy in all in 1 shot , buy in stages , says 4.10, 3.90 , 3.80, 3.70….I am waiting 2 buy back my 2 lots that hv sold @ 4.34 ^_-

2 vike… if u strike from ipo, congrats ! if u wanna 2 buy in in open mkt , then it depends on what price u enter , let c how on friday ^_-

K..guys, once again, I wanna 2 repeat d beauty of my swap method, as known 2 u all, I hv taken profit on sunrise @ avg 3.04 n Muhibah @ 1.34+- , after my disposal , both of them shot up another 15% from my exit price , but look at their last traded price ..oledi down below my selling price liaoo, this show noone could sell @ highest n buy @ LOWEST , as long as u feel comfortable with yr profit , sell in stages n swap.

After my disposal of Muhibah b Sunrise , I swap some 2 s???? @ 1.16 , XXXXX @ 1.42 n NNNNNN @ 1.12+ , see yrself how much all these buggers last traded ? not much differences from my cost ! why ?

Cos my method is right n safe ! when one stock outperformed d others , u take profit n swap 2 those underperformed buggers , this is one of d way 2 protect yr profit n lower yr holding risk ^_-

I am now waiting 2 buy back Muhibah @ 1.18+- n Sunrise @ 2.60+-

No comments:

Post a Comment