Friday, July 8, 2011

^V^ ah chart 's ta failure ! 40+ points of opportunity loss after his call 2 stay aside ! ^V^





^V^

2 all esp those who involve in 2molo 709 rally , u must know these basic rights when facing d police, click d below link >

http://www.malaysiakini.tv/video/21907/your-rights-when-facing-the-police-part-1-.html

These r d rights u must know when facing police , police r there 2 protect Rakyat not against Rakyat , hence feel no SCARE when u deal with them.

K..let come back 2 shares stuffs , another handsome return from citi @ USD38 !!! 2 to 3 weeks ago when citi dropped to USD 37+-, I hv posted a buy on Cti @ USd38+- in my private blog( see d attachment ), Citi is now stood @ usd 42.88 or 15%+- return since my call , once again , do I need tak ada akal method 2 times my entry ? n oso y I never see alex lulu make any buy call on citi when it was @ usd38+ ? y ? is it bcos she has dropped below its supporting line ? Ha ha

I found another ta joker called ah chart who calling people 2 stay aside when KLCI stood @ 1,558 d other day ,he said no confirmed signal yet 2 call 4 an uptrend buy ! KLCI is now @ almost 1,600 liaooo... n now only he started 2 jump in n buy ! wowww...

See d attachment or read this posting by ah chart >
***
Bursa...Breaking New High Soon?
labels: market view |
ShareThisThis push of FBM KLCI is getting nearer to its historical high amid improving sentiment in other major markets. Nevertheless, as overseas markets are merely lifting themselves out of the oversold zones, it's too early to call for a total recovery; hence caution is definitely still warranted.

The likely effect of half-time window dressing will need to be watched to gauge if the new high is a tradeable one. Until then, be a bit more patient to wait out the breakout...

At the same time, I lighten up a bit on Keladi on a 1-bid loss plus transaction cost (bought 0.195, sold 0.19). I remain wary of the market although nearing historical high...

***

My questions 2 ah chart >

First < u still havent confirms an uptrend chart in yr blog wor ? or u feel shame 2 confirms that ? so how now ? confirmed uptrend ? if not y u jump in n buy today ?

2) Pity 4 those who 4low him 2 stay aside @ KLCI 1,550, almost 40 pints of opportunity loss if one 4low his chart call ! KLCI 1,550 u scared 2 buy bcos risk factor then y u jumped in @ KLCI 1,590+ ? 1,590 is lesser risk than 1,550 ? ha ha is this a beauty of ta (tak ada akal method ? )

2 be very frank, this chap's FA is quite ok , if he throw away d tak ada akal method ( ta ), he can make double of its gain ! it is d stupid ta that make him look like a "FOOL" !

See ? another ta failure stuff , will put this 2 my tak ada akal method blog @ http://takadaakal.blogspot.com/

Remember my old posting of
http://samgang.blogspot.com/2011/07/v-after-dijacor-038-here-comes-t-i-15.html


Wanna 2 know what is I N T ? I = which stock ? ha ha..fyi, I already jumped up > 15% from my cost , let wait 4 another 5%up then only I tell u what is "I" !?? ok ?

stay tune yah ? ^_-

No comments:

Post a Comment